At the Buyside Repo & Regulation Forum, Jonathan Lee talks to Luke Jeffs, Managing Editor of the Global Investor Group about the implications of SFTR.
The video covers the following topical issues:
- How smoothly has the buyside go-live for SFTR gone?
- Is this a delegate and forget regulation for the funds industry?
- What impact has Brexit had on reporting?
- How important is it for a buyside reporting counterparty to have an effective controls environment?
- What are the key issues that have been noted in testing buyside SFTR reports?
- Further reading: Fund managers’ securities finance reporting ‘fragmented’ – Kaizen
- For a virtual discussion of your own with Jonathan or one of our regulatory reporting specialists, please contact us.