What is MMSR Reporting?
Monetary financial institutions (MFIs) trading in money market products in the Euro area are required to report their secured and unsecured money market transactions and lifecycle events relating to Euro short term borrowing and lending to their NCB or the ECB at 6am Central European Time (CET) on trade date+1.
Additionally, MFIs are obliged to report their foreign exchange swaps (FX swaps) & Euro Overnight Index Swap (OIS).
The requirement incorporates the following:
- Up to 44 fields across four segments depending on product
- Trade economics, product and counterparty reference data
- Collateral and benchmark index related fields
- FX swaps, OIS and call/put and notice period details
- Novation and re-negotiation within trade lifecycle action types.