WATCH: Kaizen CEO Dario Crispini talks to Matt Smith, CEO of Steel Eye
Our CEO Dario Crispini recently (virtually) caught up with Matt Smith, CEO of Steel Eye, to compare notes on life in lockdown, the impact of the pandemic on global reporting obligations and how investment firms can best manage their reporting in the current circumstances.
This video covers the following topical issues:
- As two CEOs of RegTech companies, how have you coped in these challenging times?
- What does the regulatory landscape look like and how does the lockdown impact firms’ ability to manage their reporting?
- What reporting requirements are financial firms subject to and what should firms be doing out for?
- How important is data management for accurate reporting?
- What are the big regulatory reporting regimes coming into effect over the next 12 months?
- What are some of the wider compliance changes and trends?
- How can you help firms comply smarter, especially during these times?
- What should firms be looking out for as they return to business as usual?
- Can regulation add value or is compliance only a cost centre?
For a virtual discussion of your own with Dario or one of our regulatory reporting specialists, please contact us.