Kaizen’s award-winning trade and transaction reporting testing provides full visibility of reporting activity, allowing you to identify and manage all your reporting risks.
- Tests all reportable data fields for completeness, validity, accuracy, and timeliness
- Identifies over and under-reporting
- All reported records are tested for MiFID I and LSE reporting
- All open positions are tested for EMIR trade reporting
- Easily accommodates high volumes and is tailored to each firm’s activities.
What do you get?
- Regular testing across all records at a frequency suited to your business – usually monthly or quarterly
- Full test results within five weeks including detailed management information
- Full details of reporting records in error to simplify the back-reporting process.
Contact us if you’re worried about your reporting quality or need confirmation of its accuracy.
ReportShield quality assurance
Kaizen’s accuracy testing is a key element of our ReportShield suite of services which includes:
ReportShield works best as a managed service but can be used for a one-off health check of your reporting.