Manage your EMIR obligations effectively
What is EMIR?
The European Market Infrastructure Regulation (EMIR) is an extensive set of requirements from the European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA).
The regulation aims to improve transparency and reduce risks in derivatives markets.
Firms trading derivatives (financial and non-financial) must report details of all financial derivatives contracts to ESMA via a Trade Repository. This includes over-the-counter and exchange-traded derivatives.
Latest EMIR blog: Significant changes proposed to EMIR reporting
Robust testing and controls for full EMIR compliance
Our ReportShield quality assurance service provides everything you need to be compliant with EMIR including:
- Testing of all EMIR open positions at the Trade Repository
- Checking and mapping of all client identifiers
- Advanced reconciliations between a PTS and records held at the Trade Repository
- Checking that all delegated reporting has been reported accurately and completely
- Complete governance framework.
We can also provide expertise in a range of areas including remediation and selecting a Trade Repository.
Are you fully compliant with EMIR?
We are helping a number of firms ensure their EMIR reporting is accurate and complete. Contact us for a chat about your challenges and find out how we can help.
Click on the image above to view a PDF copy our EMIR product sheet