Putting you in control of MiFID II reporting
A new reporting landscape
In 2007, MiFID I changed the reporting landscape but that change will pale into insignificance when we consider the seismic changes brought by MiFID II.
Early investment in MiFID II assurance activities will provide cost savings as well as reducing your regulatory risk.
Article 15 of ESMA’s Regulatory Technical Standards requires firms to have a robust control environment in place at MiFID II go-live (3 January 2018) which includes front-to-back reconciliation and quality assurance accuracy testing.
Everything you need for MiFID II
Kaizen’s ReportShield quality assurance service has been tailored to address MiFID II’s new complex requirements and get you on the front foot:
- Implementation of a control/governance framework
- Client and instrument data testing using our reference data testing service
- Subject matter expert support on programme design and implementation
- Evaluation of vendor solutions including ARM selection and the required due diligence
- CPD-accredited training on the new reporting requirements bespoke to your firm
- Iterative accuracy testing of MiFID II reporting functionality tailored to your programme
- Advanced reconciliations on each platform/asset class to ensure completeness.
Are you ready for MiFID II reporting?
We are helping a number of clients with their preparation for MiFID II reporting.
Contact us to find out how we can help you prepare for these game-changing new rules.
Click on the image above to view a PDF copy our MiFID II product sheet