Our CEO Dario Crispini recently joined a panel of industry experts at the DW London conference to discuss ‘Back Office and Operational Risk – managing the challenges ahead’.
This discussion covers the following topical issues:
- Data management challenges, weak infrastructure, process and issues with data accuracy. Assessing the potential for improvement and gaining the efficiencies and cost savings that can be yielded if firms outsource or automate manual processes.
- Confusion surrounding Brexit continues, creating uncertainty in a time when departments are already under increased pressure. The panel explored some of the unforeseen issues up ahead and what can be done to mitigate the impacts as regulatory reporting comes front and centre.
- Stock Exchange malfunctions, a larger issue that needs to be addressed across industries is the overhaul of legacy systems, where do we begin and what will the market do going forward?
- Liquidity strategies, a discussion on UMR and margin optimisation solution for market participants as more volatility likely ahead as institutions aim to avoid a repeat of the ‘dash for cash’ in March 2020
- For a virtual discussion of your own with Dario or one of our regulatory reporting specialists, please contact us.