Following Kaizen Reporting’s win for ‘Regulatory Reporting Solution of the Year’ at the FOW International Awards 2020, our CEO Dario Crispini talks to Luke Jeffs, Managing Editor of Global Investor Group on the upcoming regulatory reporting changes in 2021, what firms should be doing now that the UK has left the EU and the main trends in the RegTech space.
This video covers the following topical issues:
- What likely regulatory changes might we expect to see this year?
- What should firms already have in place now that the UK has left the EU?
- What will regulators be expecting now in terms of reporting?
- What are the main reporting issues that firms should currently be looking out for?
- What are the main risks of poor regulatory reporting practice?
- More broadly, what do you see as the main trends in the RegTech space that we’ll see this year?
- For a virtual discussion of your own with Dario or one of our regulatory reporting specialists, please contact us.