In this video, Kaizen’s G20 Regulatory Reporting Specialist James Mooney talks about the current issues facing firms with reporting obligations under EMIR, Dodd-Frank and ASIC.
This video covers the following topical issues:
- What can we expect to see from G20 reporting this year?
- What are the main issues that firms should currently be looking out for?
- What should firms already have in place now that the UK has left the EU? What likely changes might we expect to see down the line?
- What will regulators be expecting now in terms of G20 reporting?
- What are the main risks of poor regulatory reporting practice?
- For a virtual discussion of your own with James or one of our regulatory reporting specialists, please contact us.