Thank you to everyone who attended our webinar on how to prepare your reporting for Brexit.
A big thank you also to our panelists – Ian Rennie, David Nowell, Mark Steadman, Bernardo Castel-Branco and Darryl Hockings.
Topics we covered during the webinar:
- What’s going to change in January 2021?
- What is the impact on Branches, EMIR Delegated Reporting, Instrument Reportability and Personal Identifiers?
- What can firms do to prepare?
- What will the impact on the regulators be?
- Will regulators enforce compliance or take a more lenient approach?
- What further changes are expected?
- Will the FCA remain in alignment?
If you have any further questions regarding how Brexit may impact your reporting, please contact us.