Reference Data Testing is an automated, managed service with testing taking place periodically depending on your trading volumes.
- Executes a range of tests to counterparty and client static data to check for accuracy
- Tests the full population of reference data for complete mappings to the appropriate identifiers
- Assesses the use and allocation of internal identifiers
- Normalises legal name and address
- Includes real-time checking of Legal Entity Identifiers (LEIs)
- Can be tailored for particular jurisdictions. For example, for Dodd Frank Reporting – are they a US person?