Updated 10 October 2016
We’re delighted to have joined forces with the BBA to support firms with their transaction reporting preparations for MiFIR/MiFID II.
Despite the post-Brexit uncertainty, the FCA has made it clear that when it comes to MiFID II, firms should not take their foot off the pedal. With only 15 months away from go-live, we’ve developed a webinar and series of workshops to help those involved in implementing these complex new reporting requirements.
Webinar: MiFID II in the new political and economic landscape
- What to expect next from the regulator
- Where should you be with your preparations, planning and delivery of MiFID II transaction reporting
- Key industry concerns such as regime cutover, instrument reference data, short selling and LEIs
- The steps you can take now to get on the front foot with MiFID II reporting
- Your questions and answers on transaction reporting under MiFID II.
SOLD OUT Workshop: Transaction Reporting under MiFID II – Understanding your obligations
9am-5pm Monday 10 October 2016
Find out more and register
This workshop led by Ian Rennie and Dario Crispini will delve into the detail of the obligations to give participants a clear understanding of all the changes and requirements, including:
- Reporting scope – what is in, what is out
- Entities subject to the reporting obligation
- Likely impact on portfolio managers
- Key challenges and risk reporting firms will face
- Key changes your organisation will have to make for transaction reporting.
We are planning further workshops in the near future.
If you have any questions about the webinar or training sessions, please contact Philip Allen, Director of Learning at the BBA on 0207 216 8843 or firstname.lastname@example.org