What are the key developments when it comes to MiFID II Post-Trade Reporting this year? What impact might Brexit have? What should Systematic Internalisers be focusing on?
We caught up with Kaizen’s Senior Regulatory Reporting Specialist Chris Machin and SmartStream’s EVP Reference Data Utility Linda Coffman and asked them the following:
- What can we expect from see from MiFID II Post-Trade Reporting this year?
- What are the main MiFID II Post-Trade Reporting issues that firms should currently be looking out for?
- What should firms already have in place now that the UK has left the EU and what likely changes might we expect to see down the line?
- What will regulators be expecting now in terms of MiFID II Post-Trade Reporting?
- What are the main risks of poor regulatory reporting practice?
- For a virtual discussion of your own with Chris or Linda or with one of our regulatory reporting specialists, please contact us.