Looking for some practical guidance on MiFID II reporting?
Despite the year’s delay, firms mustn’t take their foot off the accelerator when it comes to their MiFID II preparation. The timing therefore couldn’t be better for the upcoming event:Understanding Transaction and Trade Reporting Under MiFID II: A Practical Guide to Implementation of the New Requirements on Wednesday 9 March.
Our CEO Dario Crispini will join the expert speaker panel at the event along with Kaizen’s Senior Consultant Adrian Gill.
The event, which is part of a two-year programme of MiFID II events run by City and Financial, will cover the following points:
- Progress report on transaction reporting
- Transaction reporting obligation on firms
- Data readiness
- Role of transmission and delegation
- Products identifiers and product classification
- Trading with non EEA firms
- Establishing a control framework for MiFID II transaction reporting
- ESMA guidance in the RTS
- Identifying errors and omissions
- Authenticating the source of transaction report
- Avoiding over-reporting and under-reporting
- Testing and reconciliations
- Record-keeping obligation on firms
- Transaction reporting obligation and Approved Reporting Mechanisms of trading venues
- Obligation to provide financial investment data
- Trade reporting – balancing the competing demands of transparency and liquidity under MiFID II
- Implementation: timelines and problems.
Clifford Chance, London
Delegate Fee: £395 + VAT
Website and booking
(Includes event programme, speaker list, registration fees etc)
Alternative booking options:
email email@example.com or call 01932 340115