Colin WallaceClient Onboarding Lead
Colin has over 40 years operations experience gained within financial services.
During his extensive career, Colin has worked at ANZ Grindlays Bank, Sumitomo Bank Ltd, IBJ (The Industrial Bank of Japan Ltd.), and finally Mizuho Bank Ltd where he was Director and Head of Derivatives, Collateral, Securities encompassing the EMIR & MiFID Change Management & Regulatory Reporting Team. Colin was responsible for BAU operations EMEA-wide covering London branch and the insourced European branches and Amsterdam subsidiary along with its branch network. Colin also represented Mizuho at the following:
- GFMA (Global Financial Markets Association) GFXD (Global FX Division) Operations Committee
- AFB (Association of Foreign Banks) Operations Committee
- Broadridge Advisory Board
- BNY Mellon Advisory Board
- ISDA various participant working groups