Kaizen Reporting wins at the FOW International Awards for fifth time
London, 7 December 2022 – Leading regulatory technology firm, Kaizen Reporting has won ‘Regulatory Reporting Solution of the Year’ at the FOW International Awards 2022 for its ReportShield™ Accuracy Testing service. This is the fifth consecutive year that Kaizen has won an award at the FOW International Awards and the seventh industry award for Kaizen this year.
The FOW International Awards were judged by a panel of industry experts and recognise the very best and brightest innovations, achievements and a commitment to the market in the global cleared derivatives industry.
Luke Jeffs, Managing Editor of Global Investor Group, commented:
“Transparency in derivatives is of the utmost importance to regulators and the trade and transaction reporting data they receive from firms is a key complement in allowing them to monitor the markets. Kaizen’s Accuracy Testing service gives firms a service that ensures that the data they submit to regulators is of the highest quality.”
Dario Crispini, CEO of Kaizen, commented:
“We are honoured to have been selected as the winner of ‘Regulatory Reporting Solution of the Year’ at the FOW International Awards 2022 and to have now won a FOW award for the fifth consecutive year. With the recent introduction of the CFTC ReWrite and the global regulatory reporting changes we expect to see in 2023, data quality is very much a priority for the regulators. The testing services and solutions we offer our clients help them to ensure that they are reporting accurately and fulfilling their regulatory reporting obligations.”
Kaizen’s Accuracy Testing is an automated managed service that tests the quality of trade and transaction reporting data reported to the regulator. What makes the service unique is its ability to test all data fields on all reports, giving clients full visibility of their reporting quality. The expertise of Kaizen’s subject matter experts is embedded in the service.
This is the seventh industry award for Kaizen in 2022. In addition to today’s FOW award, Kaizen has been recognised with:
- Regulatory Reporting System of the Year at the Risk Technology Awards 2022
- Governance, Risk and Compliance Solution of the Year at the Asia Risk Technology Awards 2022
- Best Regulatory Reporting Initiative at the WatersTechnology Asia Awards 2022
- Innovate Finance’s Women in FinTech Powerlist 2021 – Angie Huff
- Best Reporting Solution for CFTC Reporting at the RegTech Insight Awards USA 2022
- Most innovative young persons’ education/recruitment (‘academy’) programme at the A-Team Innovation Awards 2022.
- For more information, please contact James Dunseath, Communications Advisor, on +44 (0) 7557 955795 or firstname.lastname@example.org