Allowing Kaizen to independently test your reporting quality will ensure you meet your regulatory obligations and will also provide early identification of issues, allowing you to stay on top of your reporting and avoid fines and costly remediation.
What does the healthcheck do?
- The free healthcheck service uses a ‘light’ version of our flagship service, our multi-award winning ReportShield™ Accuracy Testing.
- For G20 regulations such as EMIR, SFTR, ASIC and so forth, we will test all open positions and for MiFID II, we will test a full month’s worth of data.
What’s unique about Kaizen testing?
- Kaizen testing is not the basic validations and the simple testing offered by alternative providers. We test all data in all fields, applying multiple tests for each data field to comprehensively test for the accuracy of the data reported to the regulator.
What do you get?
- A detailed report at a transaction or position level listing all issues for each record
- A management report to brief senior management and the regulators.
What are the benefits?
- Fix issues early to avoid costly back reporting projects and regulatory fines
- Regulatory compliance with MiFIR RTS 22, Article 15 and the Senior Managers and Certification Regime
- Independent testing avoids the risk of ‘marking your own homework’
- Safe and secure data handling – Kaizen is ISO 27001 certified
- Quick and easy – all we need is your permission to access your data and we’ll give you a date and will deliver the output within a week of that date
- No contract – you don’t need to sign any documents.
What do I have to do?
- All you need to do is decide on the regulations you would like tested (MiFID II RTS 22 and RTS 1/2, EMIR, SFTR, ASIC)…
- Give permission for Kaizen to access your data.
What happens next?
- Kaizen will then schedule the testing and you’ll receive the results within a week.
Register your interest
Please fill in the form below to register your interest in our free healthcheck service.