We’re a fast-growing regulatory technology company on a mission to help financial institutions get their regulatory reporting accurate. We’re looking for a number of motivated and talented data analysts to join our team. The roles will cover data analysis and some solutions development with plenty of room to develop your skills and experience. You will be exposed to a variety of trade regulations with the opportunity to build a comprehensive understanding within this niche space.
What you will be doing…
- Conducting detailed analysis across a broad range of data sources, producing timely and concise results
- Executing test cycles on client data
- Data ingestion, manipulation and cleansing
- Liaising with clients to understand their data and business requirements for their specific use case
- Writing detailed and succinct reports for clients and internal purposes
- Working to understand trade regulations to further innovate our existing industry leading services
- Collaborating with other analysts and developers in the team to create and maintain reliable, scalable, flexible data solutions
- Reacting to problems or issues in a timely fashion, ensuring minimum disruption to service
- Supporting the Data Specialist and Delivery Manager and the Lead Data Scientist in delivering client engagements
- Where necessary, we may require you to work from a client’s premises.
What is special about working for Kaizen?
- We offer a competitive salary and the possibility of a yearly performance bonus
- We care about your overall well being by providing private healthcare and a gym membership contribution
- There are regular team socials which include fun activities such as crazy golf, music quizzes, bowls and much more (there’s even a Kaizen football team!)
- We foster a culture of innovation and collaboration – we use the agile scrum methodology to deliver a team-led service to all our clients
- We are passionate about your development – we want you to expand your skillset through continuous learning (for example, we hold weekly lunch and learn sessions and are currently running an in-house Python course led by one of our developers)
- We have a friendly working environment with a flat structure
- This is an opportunity to play a key role in a rapidly growing, award-winning RegTech company.
You should apply if you…
- Have a degree or above in a relevant subject such as maths or computer science (or equivalent experience within the workforce).
- Have excellent problem-solving skills and high levels of common sense
- Are extremely comfortable and able with data, extracting the maximum value out of it
- Can organise and prioritise your own workload and have a strong work ethic
- Can analyse unique and bespoke datasets, ensuring a comprehensive understanding is achieved
- Have great verbal and written communication skills, with an eye for detail
- Have technical knowledge and appreciation of the software development process
- Have experience with a programming language such as Python or SQL though this is not a pre-requisite
- Are comfortable in a fast-paced, innovative environment.
Could you be the newest member of our team?
Send us a cover letter outlining why you think you’d be a great fit for the role along with your CV.
We are also looking for apprentices!
Are you just stepping out into the working world or looking for a completely new career path? We’re looking for motivated and talented individuals to join Kaizen as Apprentices. You will receive training from Firebrand Apprenticeships whilst getting practical and paid career experience. Find out, first hand, what it is like to be an Apprentice for Kaizen Reporting.
If you’re passionate about data and analytics you could be our next Data Analyst Apprentice.